Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle

I haven't got the answer to this yet:

One man has six of them, two men have 8.
    If women have them, they are halved.
    If children use them, they have 18.
    I have none, but you have several.
    They are red at day and black at night.

What is it?
    FT.

Originally posted by Fat Tone
    I haven't got the answer to this yet:

One man has six of them, two men have 8.
    If women have them, they are halved.
    If children use them, they have 18.
    I have none, but you have several.
    They are red at day and black at night.

What is it?
    I don't know, and neither does Google... which usually indicates something made-up. LOL.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Dunno why (Gurms avatar? ), but it reminded me of this one:

One day a buisness man was going on a plane to New York, when he sat down he noticed that the woman beside him was blonde. The buisness man thought of a way to get lots of free money and entertain himself, so he said to the blonde:
      "Lets play a game, i ask you a question then if you get it right i give you $10, but if you get it wrong you pay me $10. I'll ask you a question then you ask me a question."
      "Well..." said the blonde, "I don't know"
      "how about if you get the answer right i'll give you $100 and if you find a question that I can't answer i'll give you $100 as well."
      "O.K" said the blonde
      "How many wives did King Henry the 8th have?" he asked
      without answering the blonde pulled out $10
      "Whats pink and yellow polka dotted, has 3 legs and likes to eat garbage?" she asked
      The man thought for ages about the possible answer before he pulled out his laptop and searched the net, asking people in chat rooms about the answer, when noone knew he asked around the plane. Eventually the man handed over $100.
      "O.K," said the man, his curiosity taking the better of him, "what's pink and yellow polka dotted, has 3 legs and likes to eat garbage?"
      the blonde handed over $10
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X