Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY KvH!!!!!

Your PM inbox is full!

PM me when you've got room for a PM from me.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

alright, I'll clean it out. I guess I've nothing better to do tonight..

Comment

It's about time
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        PM me when you've got some room.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
          You could get a paid subscription on MURC: in increases your PM inbox...

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah, but when I did that, everyone stopped sending me PMs.....May be a marketing ploy.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
              Yeah, but when I did that, everyone stopped sending me PMs.....May be a marketing ploy.
              Note to self: make PM-scam less obvious...

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
              X