Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Of Persia : The Two Thrones

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the latest POP runs on the Parhelia. There is a texture bug (flashing texture) but it only occurs at resolutions lower than 1280*960 (at least on my rig). Activating FAA16x is ok, even at this high resolution.
    Overall the game runs fine but there are some slowdowns.
    The Matrox team has opened a bug report about the flashing textures so they might fix it sometime next year (sorry, it was easy).

So for the few who still use Matrox cards AND play games it is a good news
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

I just bought this game. I haven't installed it yet. How is it?
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

It's quite good. It's a mix between the sands of time and warrior within. I haven't had a lot of time to play so I'm stuck at the first boss
      System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

I liked the first game.

I thought that the second one was crap. I liked that they tried to improve the fighting system but it didn't seem fully implemented.

I hope they improved things with the third game but I don't have high hopes.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I played Sands of Time but not Warrior Within. This one looks pretty nice.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

There are a few evolutions in the fighting system, like the speedkill feature that allows you to sneak near your opponent and kill him fast and quietly. There are many moves available to you.

Warrior within was fight intensive, the two thrones uses less fight but still much more than sands of time.

Comment

My problem with Sands of Time is that I couldn't come up with a good control setup on the PC. The game was ENGINEERED to play well on consoles, with console controllers. I'm playing Warrior Within now on the PS2 and I _love_ the controls, but boy do the graphics suck in comparison to the PC!
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
              X