Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSPro8 Smart Compositor Designer released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSPro8 Smart Compositor Designer released...

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

The MediaStudio Pro 8 Smart Compositor is an all new tool that lets you quickly create professional-quality opening sequences or segues with pre-made masks, frames and moving paths. Even if MediaStudio Pro is not your primary NLE, Smart Compositor can come to the rescue. Compose your sequence, then simple render it out as avi or whatever format you need, and export to your main NLE.

MSPro8's Smart Compositor comes with 22 ready-to-use theme templates already installed.

The Smart Compositor Designer plug-in makes creating new templates easy. Create your own sequence components such as masks and frames, then combine them as a composited sequence on the Video Editor timeline. Or use existing templates as a base for further modification. Output templates directly from the Video Editor. Template generation is automatic and includes an optional installer to mount the new template in the Smart Compositor library.

The Smart Compositor Designer is available at no cost to all users of MediaStudio Pro 8. Available in English, the Smart Compositor Designer is compatible with all MediaStudio Pro 8 language versions.

Features

*Seamless integration with the MediaStudio Pro 8 Video Editor

*Output as template file sets or wrapped with an installer to mount new templates in the Smart Compositor library

*Choose any frame for the template reference thumbnail

*Choose the Smart Compositor Library into which new templates install
    Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

smart composer degisner prevents MSP8 loading

I just installed smart composer designer. Restarted computer. went to start MSP8
    all I get is a small box : u32cfg ulead.dat with a red X button and ok botton. I click ok, and nothing happens. Help
    Hank

Comment

I don't understand.

This app don't comes integrated in MSP8?

This is an update for the original?

Comment

HankM;

Do you have any other versions of MSPro installed on the same bootup?

While I have MSP7.3 and MSP8 installed on one of mine and both the hotfix and SCD installed just fine a guy on the MUG-SW list complained about the same "u32cfg ulead.dat" problem, but he had every single version of MSP from 6.0 to 8.0 installed on his system

DEFINITELY NOT a good idea

Dr. Mordrid
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 5 January 2006, 23:11.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Mikele
          I don't understand.

This app don't comes integrated in MSP8?

This is an update for the original?
          Yes.

MSPro8 comes with the Smart Compositor as a new feature. This has 22 pre-defined templates that can be highly modified in the editor by opening their virtual clip, but they're still limited in some ways.

Smart Compositor Designer is a new/free plugin that lets you create your own templates from scratch.

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

This has been discussed a lot on the Ulead Forum.
            Seems that you are using the MSP8 ESD Downloaded version that was requiring internet access to activate. There is an other ESD download version that was released by Ulead and not requiring internet activation. This is the MSP8 version that you need to have installed on your machine as the other one (the one that was requiring internet access) is apparently a Try Before You Buy version.

Once you have this version that do not requires internet access to activate, you must uninstall your current MSP8 version and reinstall using the version not requiring the internet access to activate. Then you will be able to install he MSP8 Hot Fix as well as the Smart Compositor plug-in.

Kind regards,
            Bernard

Comment

I have it installed on the boxed version but I cannot get it to work It does not save my trial project.
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Where is the other ESD version? All I can find is the Trial version which dosn't allow any hot fixes or designer to load.
                Hank

Comment

Dr. I have only MSP8, the download verson. Has the trial version changed, or is there another version, if so where is it?
                  Hank
                  Last edited by Hankm; 6 January 2006, 05:14.

Comment

If you ordered/downloaded the ESD version before October 6th 2005, then you have the version that requires internet activation. This version is the same as the Try Before You Buy version and will not accept the hot fix nor the Smart Compositor plug-in.

On Oct 6, 2005, all download versions were updated to Offline Serial Number Activation . After purchasing, you were receiving an email containing the program download link and a serial number to activate the program during the installation process. The new mechanism (on the new ESD version) DOES NOT REQUIRE Internet access during the activation process.

Personnally, I did purchase my MSP8 ESD version before October 6th. However, I have made a request via Ulead support (since my version is registered) asking for the new version that do not requires Internet access during the activation and was sent a new link.

Regards,
                    Bernard

Comment

Bernard,
                      Thanks for the info, it's clear now.
                      HAnk

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                        Yes.

MSPro8 comes with the Smart Compositor as a new feature. This has 22 pre-defined templates that can be highly modified in the editor by opening their virtual clip, but they're still limited in some ways.

Smart Compositor Designer is a new/free plugin that lets you create your own templates from scratch.

Dr. Mordrid

Oook, clear as water.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X