Sharon suffers "significant" stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon suffers "significant" stroke

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

it's just like when Rabin left the scene. the work is only half finished and the successors won't have the guts to see it through. get ready for 10 more years of bloodshed.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

That would truly be sad if all that work went to waste.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That's how the PA and the rest of the Arab world spun it last time. That's how they're going to do it this time.

Suddenly, all of Israel's concession to date will be forgotten and they'll demand a fresh set before willing to talk peace again.

They made up all these lies about how Rabin had promised them things that, for logistical reasons, hadn't been documented yet and that they refused to fulfill their already documented obligations unless Israel made those further impossible concessions. And the MSM will print that garbage as if it was fact and not just a pack of lies.

Comment

Bleh, Sharon kicked out thousands of people from their houses, leaving them without a home or a job, not paying them a single dime of the compensations they deserved and were promised (nor any dime at all for that matter). I'm talking about all the 'settlers' that HE sent to live in what is referred to as 'the occupied territories'.
          He's one of the symbols of curroption and the dwindling deterring force of Israel. He won't be missed by many people here.
          "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

So who're you going to vote for? and why?

Comment

Julie and I had a long discussion this past weekend about the MSM's adoption of some of the more blatant lies spun by the Arab/Muslim propaganda machine. Specifically, the adoption by some RESPECTED historical sources of the term "Palestine" to refer to the kingdoms of Israel and Judea in the pre-Persian time period.

"Darius was noted as a very tolerant king because he allowed the Jews to return to their home in Palestine..."

Only it wasn't called Palestine until thousands of years later.

The MSM loves to adopt Arab/Muslim propaganda and accept it as truth. I don't really know why, I tend to just shrug my shoulders and chalk it up to pervasive antisemitism. Y'know, if it's bad and it's about a Jew... must be TRUE!
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                So who're you going to vote for? and why?
                Good question, still didn't decide who's the lesser evil..
                "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  Julie and I had a long discussion this past weekend about the MSM's adoption of some of the more blatant lies spun by the Arab/Muslim propaganda machine. Specifically, the adoption by some RESPECTED historical sources of the term "Palestine" to refer to the kingdoms of Israel and Judea in the pre-Persian time period.

"Darius was noted as a very tolerant king because he allowed the Jews to return to their home in Palestine..."

Only it wasn't called Palestine until thousands of years later.

The MSM loves to adopt Arab/Muslim propaganda and accept it as truth. I don't really know why, I tend to just shrug my shoulders and chalk it up to pervasive antisemitism. Y'know, if it's bad and it's about a Jew... must be TRUE!
                  Hmm...I could swear that "Palestine" is mentioned by name in some translation of Bible... (don't even think I'm not lazy enough to check! )

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                    Hmm...I could swear that "Palestine" is mentioned by name in some translation of Bible... (don't even think I'm not lazy enough to check! )
                    I recall the word "Philistine", to describe a historic enemy of the Israelites. Samson killed a bunch of philistines with the jawbone of an ass. He did not, however, kill any Palestinians.
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

We went through this before.. the Romans called it that, so of course the Roman-worshipping Brits called it that when they took over after WWI.

Sorry bout the ginormous image.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                        We went through this before.. the Romans called it that, so of course the Roman-worshipping Brits called it that when they took over after WWI.

Sorry bout the ginormous image.
                        Yes, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                        X