March of the Penguins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March of the Penguins

Pretty cool movie documentary, worth watching for sure. Kids loved it age 6yr and 3yrs. They didn't like a couple of parts ( seal catching them ) but it matches the hype.
    Just had to share.
    Enjoy

Agreed. One of the better nature movies I've seen in some time.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I heard it has some really cheesy voice-over (so not really a documentary, but rather a movie starring animals).

BTW, has anyone seen Deep Blue? Pure beauty!
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

How about Into The Blue?

Anything with Jessica Alba and a minimum of clothing is pure beauty

Yeah....Deep Blue was cool too....but Ms. Alba was even nicer to stare at for 2 hours

Dr. Mordrid
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 December 2005, 08:16.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I actually liked the actual documentary you can watch on the special features of the dvd better than the actual movie voiced by Morgan Freeman was it?

It showed the actual men filming it and what they went through and how they felt during the entire process... some of the facts were actually different as well in the real documentary. They also showed more photography film shots than the movie.

One of my fav scenes had to have been when the guys were preparing the balloon.

Speaking of documentaries, we watched one the other night i believe it was called the grizzly man... has anyone seen that? and if you havent, dont let your kids see it.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427312/ yea thats what it was called.

The guy in my opinion was not on the level. at all. nor the people close to him they interviewed in the movie.

I also had a sick feeling that Timothy was insane and actually was keeping Amie there against her will in the end. My other thoughts about that was when Timothy was being chewed up by the bear and he was saying "run away, or go away or something" the film director said he had thought he was telling Amie to make a run for it.. but i believe he was actually still talking to the bear when he was dying.

crazyness.
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
            X