So what did Santa bring y'all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did Santa bring y'all?

I got me one of those Snap-On style tool chests, with 7 drawers and a cabinet below
    Usually 25% of any DIY job is finding my tools, now I'll know exactly where they are

Got Batman Begins on DVD too. No XBOX 360 yet though A nice bottle of Glayva awaits for this evening.

Oh, and the kids got some cool stuff too, starting around 6.30 this morning!
    FT.

socks

Comment

Hey,
      My kids let us sleep in this morning, no one out of bed until 7:20am.
      I got the Batman Begins DVD too, and This is Spinal Tap. A few tools and a paint brush. The one thing I have to do before the New Year is paint the bathrooms. ugh.
      Just getting ready to join my family at my parents place for more gifts and family, and food.
      Merry Christmas everyone.
      R

Comment

A cordless dremel!

Also a few odds and ends, Prince of Persia (the new one) for PS2, some pajamas and a nice shirt (don't laugh, I love those gifts), lots of knick-knacks because Julie and I do stockings for each other.

Got Julie a flat-panel monitor, I'm jealous but she's been dying for one. Guess I have to suffer with my aging Samsung 19" CRT a while longer.

Logan got a Leapster (think GameBoy with a stylus and educational titles), and OPTIMUS PRIME - but sadly poor Optimus was broken so we'll have to return it tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I'm off to nurse this head cold, and hope not to transmit it to the in-laws this evening when we do dinner...
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Let's see.... I got a nice new desk chair that I've been craving for awhile now. A lot of L.L. Bean clothing, a Skip Dr. (cd repair.. always wanted to try one better could never justify buying one). and gift cards to Best Buy and Barnes and Noble.

My Dad got Logitech Z5500's and they are SO amazing. I remember reading early reviews saying they still used composite cords but they've changed it and it uses regular speaker wire. Also if you haven't seen these things in person they are HUGE. The box is twice the size of the box my logitech x530's came in.

Still the big thing was the kids. Christmas just isn't the same without the wonder of kids and Christmas. My nephew is 19 months now and this is his first real Christmas. He walked into the living room and went "Whoa!" I bought him Duplo Legos and wooden Building blocks and he was all over them. He'd open up his gifts... get excited and if you'd ask him if he wanted you to open it he'd bring the box over and patiently wait for you to open it and then stick his head in. Anyway, I shouldn't let any of the girls in my life know about this or I'll be married before i know it
          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

A daughter

Comment

Congrats Nuno!
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Tough act to follow with a Macdonald Illustrated Edition of "She" by H. Rider Haggard (pub. 1954).

Congratulations, and condolences for the kid who will probably end up having a combined Christmas-birthday instead of separate celebrations :P .

Kevin

Comment

Congrats, Nuno
                      FT.

Comment

i just had fun overbuying for my family this year. to watch them open all their presents was a christmas present enough.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 25 December 2005, 18:30.
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

grats nuno,
                          me erm, new pc for working from home - see previous thread about new pc.
                          oh and no holidays till about march
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Its Snowinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

1. Canon i9900 8 color 13x19 photo printer

2. a $100 gift card to Famous Daves BBQ restaurant....yummy

3. a WestinghouseDigital/CMO 17" LCD (dualhead mate to the one I found roadside). That thing is a lot nicer than its <$200 price indicates.

4. ScanMaker 9800XL A3 (12"x17")IEEE-1394 scanner w/transparency adapter

Not too bad....

Dr. Mordrid
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X