Metallica banner revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica banner revisited

Some of you may remember a banner that I had made for a free show I won tickets to see Metallica. See this thread: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...tallica+banner

Anyway, Since that day I haven't heard a peep about the banner...until last Friday.

I went to metallica.com and clicked the link about new news about the band. They had a video with the 4 guys talking about how they are starting there new album. To my suprise, the banner I made was used as the backdrop for the video, SWEET! They felt it was worthy enough for them to put it up in there recording studio

So, I know this isn't that big of news to most of you, but it was awesome for me!

If you want to see it, go here: http://metallica.com/index.asp?item=13973
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Very nice. Try and get them to devote a song to you from their new album? Or get them to sing a song live but with the lyrics changed from "Sanitarium" to "Parhelia" ?

Comment

I'll have them name the new album "St MURC"
      Last edited by Helevitia; 24 December 2005, 11:43.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Comment

Sweet. Used to be a big Metallica fan as well. Pretty damn cool.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Nice Good one Dave and Maggs!
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
            X