Aiiiiya - now this is just creepy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiiiiya - now this is just creepy!

MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother! "I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would. "But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Obviously that marriage between the parents isn't working out. She is reaching out to someone online with her deepest emotions -- writing poetry etc. If her husband's only response is to prevent her from talking to people online then the guy is a moron. Hopefully that part at the end was only because the writer thought it was a "cute" way to close the story.

I wonder if at one point in their conversing did she mention she was "seeing" someone but didn't feel it was working and then Oedipus here could've said he'd take out the guy...
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

This is another weekly world news story that got picked up elsewhere. We've had a lot of those lately it seems.
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Should have checked snopes first
        French playboy discovers the woman he's been romancing on the Internet for months is his mother.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Still a good yarn. Do you like pina coladas?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X