• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today only, LCD deals in Canada

20.1" Widescreen LCD 2005FPW $499 CDN, Save $250
    24" Widescreen LCD 2405FPW $899 CDN, Save $400

These are the best prices I have seen on these monitors

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories

Take advantage of unbelievable savings with Dell's 12 days of deals! Remember once the 12 days are over, so are the savings.

ATTENTION!
    You must apply the coupon code 7F9ZV8Q8T2C50B during checkout to get the Deal of the Day.
    Click here to learn how to use the coupon code.

Bullet Delivers distortion-free, sharp images with 600:1 contrast ratio and 12 millisecond response time
    Bullet Panel swivel, tilt and pivot results in easy adjustments and the flexibility to reduce scrolling
    Bullet Maximum resolution up to 1680x1050 pixels
    Bullet FREE Shipping!

ATTENTION!
    You must apply the coupon code S7M6D7LD9LXSTQ during checkout to get the Deal of the Day.

Bullet Clear, sharp images at a maximum resolution of up to 1920x1200 pixels
    Bullet 4 USB 2.0 ports + 9-in-1 Flash card reader on side of the display
    Bullet Supports advanced features like PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture By Picture)
    Bullet FREE Shipping!

ATTENTION!
    You must apply the coupon code RT5?JDG44DHL1S during checkout to get the Deal of the Day.

Bullet Optical technology provides operation on most surfaces with durability, increased speed and accuracy, and consistent performance
    Bullet Power-saving technology extends battery life
    Bullet Compatible with PC as well as Mac systems
    Bullet FREE Shipping!
    Featured at
    $749
    $4991
    [$250 in Savings]
    Enter the coupon code at checkout for the Savings

Featured at
    $1,299
    $8991
    [$400 in Savings]

Featured at
    $59
    $191
    [$40 in Savings]
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Found a 17" Westinghouse on the side of the road (CMO: Chi Mei Optoelectronics, #3 LCD maker). Works like a champ and bright as hell

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!

The one day in the last... well YEAR probably I don't go on my computer And my brother is looking for a new LCD!
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Those Dells will be on sale again soon. Dell will be clearing them out to make way for the new models.

That's the best price I've ever seen for them though.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
        X