• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pc on its way

Went shopping last night,

picked me up a MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum,
    one of these wc kits http://www.overcool.com/exec/product...849862&redir=1

and ordered an Opteron 165 online last night. now just gotta wait on that damn chip
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Very cool. Let me know how you like the water cooling kit.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

A little early Christmas present for yourself there, Eh!! Sasq

Comment

not as such, the early x-mas present was the pda,
        I'm a java programmer, and I spend my time in a *nix environment, but I need to test in windows etc.

So I wanted a machine capable of VM's with not too much performance hit
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Well at least you treat yourself right....

Comment

What PDA did you get?
            All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

@Lecter PEG-VZ90, local only model

@new pc -arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhh
              bloody store - major one here, didn't have any in stock, forgot to tell me, just called them, err going to be a month, sorry about that.

They were really good about the stuff up, they were busy calling other stores trying to find one, even to the point of sending someone out to troll stores in Akihabara to purchase at over the price and send me, just nobody has any.

wtf? canceled organizing a rapid shipment from the states - non in the country atm.

re cooler, had it running out of system, seems good and quiet, a little whine from the drive bay unit fan, but its not in a case atm
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Hehe, yeah, the VZ90 is damn sweet, as much as I don't like Sony, they made some kickass PDAs...it's been awhile since they released the VZ90 an they're still the only ones out there with a lovely OLED screen
                All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

well got new chip in last night - thanks Dil.
                  currently priming @2520Mhz (fsb is 280 for a 40% OC)

need better mem, thought it was ddr400 but is only ddr333
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                  X