$600 box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $600 box

This is not even a factory made xbox 360 box. I made it myself, just a few minutes ago. It does not contain an Xbox 360 console, just the Xbox 360 home-made box. this box is great hand made by me says XBOX right on it It doesn't look anything like the picture I included in the auction. It looks much better, in my opinion.

"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

That's awesome. I hope the man actually gets the $600
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

anyone who'd buy that is some desperate parent trying to please their kid.

it's just sad.

the person who posted the auction is preying on the ignorance of others. despicable.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

there's a sucker born every minute.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

seems the winner is no longer a registered ebayer, so I highly doubt any money changed hands here.
          His previous purchases was an ab training program and a martial arts type dummy...
          I guess the lesson here is read what is being sold, before you bid.. just a few sentences in :

"It does not contain an Xbox 360 console, just the Xbox 360 home-made box. this box is great hand made by me says XBOX right on it It doesn't look anything like the picture I included in the auction. It looks much better, in my opinion.
          "
          I suppose I could make one of those too.. write xbox on a cereal box and it would be valid
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
            the person who posted the auction is preying on the ignorance of others. despicable.
            The only thing he's preying on is illiteracy. From description: "YES YOU ARE GETTING AN EMPTY BOX SO DO NOT ASK!"

Good for him.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Amazing....
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

There have also been several auctions for yahoo and hotmail email addresses that just contain the word "xbox360" that have gone for over $1000 each. Ebay is a very strange universe.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

This happens every time a new game console comes out. *shrug*
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                    There have also been several auctions for yahoo and hotmail email addresses that just contain the word "xbox360" that have gone for over $1000 each. Ebay is a very strange universe.

How many people really see their money though..most of those stupid bids are people with zero feedback
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                    X