Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BloodRayne"

Jan. 6, 2006

Director: Uwe Boll (Blackwoods, House of the Dead)
    Writer: Guinevere Turner (American Psycho, "The L Word")

Rayne: Kristanna Loken
    Datarin: Michelle Roderiguez
    Kagen: Ben Kingsley
    Vladimir: Michael Madsen
    Elrich: Billy Zane
    Domnastir: Will Sanderson

Synopsis:

Origin tale/prequal to the videogame.

In eighteenth century Romania, Rayne, a young dhampir (half-human, half-vampire), prone to fits of blind blood rage but saddled with a compunction for humans, strives to avenge her mother's rape and murder by her father, Kagan, King of the Vampires.

Orphaned and forced to find refuge in a circus freak show, the only place her aberrant abilities are tolerated, Rayne does not discover her true abilities till the night she tastes human blood for the first time defending herself from the circus strong man.

Consumed by bloodlust and tormented by her new identity, she transforms into BloodRayne and feeds on the blood of vampires, refusing to take the lives of innocents.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Uh-oh. I haven't played the game (the genre is right up my alley) because I heard some of the worst reviews ever for it.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Uwe Boll - enough said... check his reviews on http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

edit:
      and the movie dirctly

2.7 / 10 ... that is bottom 100 of all times material
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

wow thats pretty good someone already has a review of a movie that hasn't been out yet has seen it 2 months before it comes out?

I've heard alot of bad things about Uwe Boll...why is he so hated?
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
          I've heard alot of bad things about Uwe Boll...why is he so hated?
          Umm... maybe it's because his movies suck...

He takes franchises that people want to like and butchers them with lousy scripts and poor acting.

He obviously cares not for the franchises themselves and makes his movies for as little money as possible hoping to re-coup what he can't right off by selling the international distribution rights.

He brags how he didn't have a cast put together for BloodRayne until just a couple of weeks before shooting but what that means is that none of the actors had any fight training.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
            wow thats pretty good someone already has a review of a movie that hasn't been out yet has seen it 2 months before it comes out?
            Did it not come out in germany first?
            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I read a review of it that was based on a film felstival screening.
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
              X