Nutella and Katamari!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutella and Katamari!

Saw this jar of brown stuff next to the peanut butter at the grocery store and wondered what the heck it was. After finding it on Wikipedia I figured I'd give it a try... and it's damn good!

Next, my brother went and bought Soul Caliber 3. It came with a demo disk, on which there was a demo for We ♥ Katamari. He'd heard of it, but that didn't help reduce the shock when we actually played it. Bought the full game, very wierd but very fun.

You haven't heard about Nutella?!

Heretics!!!

Comment

And BTW, it's a sad world in which, before buying, one searches in the net information about food of negligible cost...

Comment

Hey, it's $4 for a 13 ounce (368 gram) jar here, not exactly negligible if it tasted awful.

Comment

You poor thing, 4$ buys me two times that much
          (besides...one look at ingredients and it can't taste awful! )

Anyway, still not that much...lasts for a bit, and when it comes to cash - one can resist buying a little over two packs of cigarettes and Nutella is yours (yes, I'm evil )
          Last edited by Nowhere; 1 December 2005, 04:28.

Comment

Nutella tastes great, but you might as well line up a cardiologist now.
            It's about as adictive and good for you as smoking
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
              You poor thing, 4$ buys me two times that much
              (besides...one look at ingedients and it can't taste awful! )
              Had never even picked the jar up before I read the wiki article, always just assumed it was some "healty alterative" version of peanut butter that tasted like liquified cardboard or something like that.

As far as it's dietary value, doesn't look to be significantly different than peanut butter, but then again you shouldn't go eating tons of that either.

Comment

Now try it on toast mmmmmmmmm!
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                  Nutella tastes great, but you might as well line up a cardiologist now.
                  It's about as adictive and good for you as smoking
                  Copy that. Hand me a jar and a spoon and the jar is empty.

Really, why anyone would actually want to use it on bread, toast or whatever...real men take it pure.
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

everyone loves Nutella

"Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

If you want something tasty AND healthy to put on bread or toast, try this:

Warning: the flavour is VERY strong; it should be spread very thinly - 1 or 2 g per slice is more than sufficient.

It is a product to love or to hate

Nota bene: the Australian Vegemite is only a pale imitation and should not be taken into consideration.
                      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

yeah, but Nutella is certified Kosher!
                        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

So is Marmite in the UK, but not in Israel. Why?

A party of rabbis went along to the Marmite factory, which happens to be next door to the Bovril (a beef extract) factory, belonging to the same industrial group. They refused to grant kosher status because there is a common steam heating plant to both factories, even though the steam never comes in contact with the food of either type. The UK Chief Rabbi said this was downright ridiculous and allowed Jews to eat it freely. Can't give chapter and verse because Google is down just now, but this is well documented.
                          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

yeah Brian, we've talked about it before... (see the smiley?)
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Oh man, I am _so_ keeping my mouth shut tight ATM
                              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                              X