New System of a Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New System of a Down!

Well, their new CD - Hypnotize - is out, and I must say - I am quite impressed! They have kept up their consistancy from Mezmerize.

Much like Mezmerize, I was not really all that impressed after the first couple listens (in fact with Mezmerize I thought it was their worst CD yet, but after about 5 listens I thought it was by FAR their best) - and now the same goes for this new one. It's awesome!! Also, if you are listening to it for the first time, don't be discouraged by the first 3 songs on the cd as I think they are the weakest (still good though).

Is it better than Mezmorize? Hard to say - musically it sounds tighter, definitely doesn't have as catchy lyrics as Mezmorize. I don't really want to go into much a review song by song or anything, it's best you listen to them yourself

The packaging is really cool as well, you can put mezmorize and hypnotize together to make one beast of an album.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Does it still sound like strangled squirrels? 'Cuz I'd really kind of like System of a Down if it didn't sound like animals in pain.

Oh, and if their guitarist wasn't the most annoying meth junkie EVER.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
    X