Need a keyboard with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a keyboard with...

Copy and Paste on the left hand side. All other extra buttons are rarely used.

Any suggestions please?

I have a MS Office Pro (I think) keyboard at work which is fantastic for my sort of work, but sadly discontinued. Have something simillar at home ("Zippy") but it is getting clunky and sticky.

TIA

T.
    FT.

All keyboards have copy and past on the left. Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

You work for Microsoft, right? 'Cos what you said was technically correct, but no chuffin help whatsoever
      FT.

Comment

Any MS keyboard with the F-lock/multimedia function can be programmed via IntelliType to custom program the keys.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
          You work for Microsoft, right? 'Cos what you said was technically correct, but no chuffin help whatsoever
          Close enough. I work for a bank, but I do Microsoft Active Directory stuff.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
            Close enough. I work for a bank, but I do Microsoft Active Directory stuff.
            My deepest and most heartfealt sympathies
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
              Any MS keyboard with the F-lock/multimedia function can be programmed via IntelliType to custom program the keys.
              I really want some keys on the left though, preferably in a horizontal row, and not with icons for other things.
              FT.

Comment

How about an external solution, like X-Keys?

A horizontal row of programmable keys:
                P.I. Engineering designs, manufactures, sells, and supports computer input hardware including X-keys keyboards, controls, and adapters. With hundreds of thousands of our devices in studios, laboratories, offices, and homes world wide, we have established a reputation as a global leader in input solutions.

(you can put in your own icons as well)

Or the same in a keypad shape:
                P.I. Engineering designs, manufactures, sells, and supports computer input hardware including X-keys keyboards, controls, and adapters. With hundreds of thousands of our devices in studios, laboratories, offices, and homes world wide, we have established a reputation as a global leader in input solutions.

Jörg

PS: I have no experience with these device, I just happen to came across the website once.
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Muy Expensivo!!!

If I was to go down that route, there's always

Komplett Group is the largest online-first electronics retailer with a core focus on consumer electronics and gaming products in Scandinavia. The group has continuously been at the forefront of online retail and developed the e-commerce industry in Scandinavia.
                  FT.

Comment

Working...
                  X