Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat!

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

If they were my neighbor and actually had it running like that all the time the wiring for the lights would soon break in mysterious ways...

Comment

This video could be faked by using a series of photo's animated to the music.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Music? Sound? If only this computer at work had speakers...

Comment

Snopes status = undetermined.

This video could be faked by using a series of photo's animated to the music.
          I think it would be easier and faster just to wire it up for real! When I was watching this with my son you could just see his wheels turning. I have an uneasy feeling I know what I'm going to be helping assemble next year.

Kevin

Comment

At first I thought it was faked, but note the aircraft tower light in the rear left... it strobes FAIRLY regularly. If anything, the video might just be sped up and slowed down a little at times.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X