Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ants eat woman's eye

yeesh......
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Ew, that hospital sounds digusting compared to the ones here.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Anything eye related just makes me queasy. I got my first pair of glasses in the 1st grade and got a stronger prescription every six months after that until I was old enough for contacts. That and being EXTREMELY light sensitive as a kid made the eyes a touchy point for me.
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Eye problems makes ya queasy you say? When I got kicked in the eye one of the many fun side effects was that my eyelid would be glued shut by gooey mucus while I slept. When I woke up I'd have to use water to unstick my eyelid before I could open it.

Comment

My father had a 3" nail go completely thru one eye, past the bridge of his nose and just touch his other eye.
          And he pulled it out himself.
          Had cloudy vision in the one eye for 6 months, and it still hasn't recovered fully - but it could have been much worse I suppose.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

A guy I know once pierced his eye with a pine needle. I don't exactly know what happened. He started to tell me and I got so grossed out that I covered my ears and have blanked out most of the story. I do remember that he was rummaging around in the dark.
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
              Eye problems makes ya queasy you say? When I got kicked in the eye one of the many fun side effects was that my eyelid would be glued shut by gooey mucus while I slept. When I woke up I'd have to use water to unstick my eyelid before I could open it.
              When I was a few months old, my eye lids were always stuck shut from gooey stuff cause my tear ducts were either not developped or were blocked shut. Was operated and works fine now. Had little popsicle sticks attached to my arms so that I wouldn't scratch.
              Last edited by ZokesPro; 23 November 2005, 12:42.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

My Dad was playing bows and arrows when he was 9. You can guess the rest
                FT.

Comment

Yikes! this thread makes me squirm
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                    My Dad was playing bows and arrows when he was 9. You can guess the rest

You'll Shoot your eye out!
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Eww... I didn't realize human eyes were considered a delicacy in Japan, guess I'll have to check it off my list of places I'd like to go visit some time.

Comment

Yep, he got an arrow in his eye and lost the eye.
                        FT.

Comment

Working...
                        X