A few pictures from the Nikon 8800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pictures from the Nikon 8800

i had to take these down to 500x375 to get them to upload.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 19 November 2005, 18:16.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

that last picture looks much better on my pc then it does here.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Even shrunk they're still really nice.

Comment

pictures of my nieces and nephew
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 19 November 2005, 18:28.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

a creature i found in the yard this summer.
          Attached Files
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Lizzie, you are GOOD. You captured so much personality in the faces of those kids.. I am not kidding or kissing your rear, either. You really need to pursue this. Do a book. Something.

P.S. Your oldest niece there is gonna break more than a few hearts in her time!

Comment

/me has visions of buying a new printer
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

and that niece of yours really resemble you quite a bit..
                i remember that one of our guys here had a pic of you (in a dress i think) when you were young
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                  and that niece of yours really resemble you quite a bit..
                  i remember that one of our guys here had a pic of you (in a dress i think) when you were young
                  huh? she hangs around MURC... and still wears dresses?

i'm so confused
                  "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                    Do a book. Something.
                    witty comments aside about KvH actually having a good idea you might be onto something.

liz still has her little project of Uni and traveling a bit prior, and needs to save for said adventure.

how many of you guys would drop lets say $20 or $25 (usd) on a coffee table book with liz's pics in it? lets say about 40 pages?
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Spectacular shots Liz. If it's any hint as to Sasq's inquiry, I'd love to own more examples of your wonderfully natural talent.
                      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                        witty comments aside about KvH actually having a good idea you might be onto something.

liz still has her little project of Uni and traveling a bit prior, and needs to save for said adventure.

how many of you guys would drop lets say $20 or $25 (usd) on a coffee table book with liz's pics in it? lets say about 40 pages?
                        let's say 200 pages.

Comment

at 200 pages the printing becomes quite expensive, was also thinking of give her something smaller to start off with.
                          Juu nin to iro

Comment

weird, thats something i have thought about a lot the last year. I would love to have a book of my work thus far. i actually go into the book store everyday next to my work and look at photography books and think to myself, "i so need to do this".
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

and as far as my older niece goes.. i am so happy she is such a good kid so far. ive seen a lot of 14 year olds not as smart as her in my time. shes been dating a boy now for 4 months and still hasnt even kissed him. thank god.
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X