How much is Sony Librie now? (Sasq?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is Sony Librie now? (Sasq?)

I wonder how much they really cost now, after 1,5 year. Too bad only in Japan :/
    Too bad Japanese web/online stores a bit out of my range...

For those who don't know, it's an e-book reader equiped in e-ink display - I can't wait untill this thing becomes common. And apparently second version of MIT 100$ laptop will use such display.
    Links:

http://www.japan-direct.com/cartitem.asp?prodid=552 (yeah, with price - but does it really sit that high in Japan?)

get back to you on that as soon as I have real net, the guy should be comming this afternoon to pull the glass in.

leaching a very distant open wifi atm, and I would be just as well off on modem - no phone line though.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I have faster net acces than Sasq?!

Seriously - thanks, and no need to hurry.

Comment

I *don't* have net access at all till mister telco man comes this arvo.
        then back to 100Mb goodness

still in the 37000~41000yen range.

that particular store gives 10% in store credit of purchase price.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Too bad still much too expensive for me :/
          Oh well, guess I have to get used to reading books off monitor and wait until some Chinese manufacturers build things like Librie...

Comment

hmmm...probably this one will be in EU. Probably still expenisve though :/

BTW, I'm beginning to think that additional e-ink monitor in PCs (hey, we're multimonitor here anyway ) would be a very good thing for many tasks...

Comment

Working...
            X