Semi-Annual Parhelia Donation Drive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Annual Parhelia Donation Drive!

No, this thread is not asking for money!

This is my semi-annual drive to find the MURCer out there who is so fed up with their Parhelia that they are willing to donate it to a worthy cause!

Are you sick of your Parhelia's inability to play even the most common of games? Frustrated by Matrox's refusal to fix driver bugs? Ready to throw it at the wall?

DON'T SMASH THAT CARD!

Instead, send it to me. If it comes down to it, I'll pay shipping (or split it if you live in Cambodia or something). It's charitable, you know it'll be loved, AND it's even tax deductible*.

Let the donations begin!

* Unless you get audited, in which case you're screwed since I'm not a registered charity.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Sorry my Parhelia is still very much in use driving my TFT on a wall bracket by the sofa, my TV, and occasionally a CRT. And I expect it will stay there for a long while to come

Of course, I have another machine with an nV card in it for serious gaming...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Sorry, I'm still using my Parhelia for serious Surround Gaming..

Comment

Despite any serious gaming, going on here, you can't have either of my much used Parhelias

Comment

Working...
        X