• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes perfect sense to me..........

. .
    Attached Files
    Lawrence

I dunno bout that.. bad sex can have a wide range of meanings.. for example, would you consider being raped by a bull elephant better than a good day at work?

Comment

I plan on contemplating that dilemma soon as I had my first good day at work
      Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        I dunno bout that.. bad sex can have a wide range of meanings.. for example, would you consider being raped by a bull elephant better than a good day at work?
        I am very glad that my mind did not draw an image from that.
        Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 17 November 2005, 21:57.

Comment

I think for 99% of us well-adjusted males, bad sex means just that, not some traumatic experience that leaves us scarred for life.

If 'bad sex' conjurs images of bull elephants raping you... erm...
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn

Your point of reference is obviously skewd.

Try to concentrate on having sex (with another human being present in some consentual form). Then do it again. Then decide which time was better.

The worse of the two experiences was likely still more enjoyable than a good day at your place of work.
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

That said...

Truth be told...

I had this one experience when the girl started crying just as I was finishing.

I asked her what was wrong. She said I was obviously too good for her and it was just a matter of time before I left her. The crying ruined the moment for me. I've had bad days at work that were more enjoyable than that experience. Girls can be so crazy.

Oh, and I did leave her.
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Dude, why did you leave her? You could have gotten ANYTHING from that girl. If she thinks you're too good for her, she'll let you do pretty much whatever you want.

Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

At any rate, I disagree. I've had sex bad enough that it makes work look like fun. Especially my more fun jobs.
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Yeah, there was the time with that really drunk b*tch who had all kinds of wild drunken energy, got on top, went to town, then threw up in my face.. I've STILL had worse days at work, but I would have to say the good ones were better.

But we are overanalyzing poor LvR's joke too much.

Comment

How about when the girl says "are you done yet"?
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                      I suggest you make a copy of the plate above and nail it to her ass ............... once you are done!
                      Lawrence

Comment

Don't think I've ever experienced bad sex. I have experienced bad no sex on occasion.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                          Don't think I've ever experienced bad sex. I have experienced bad no sex on occasion.
                          Does that imply you have experienced good no sex on occasion?

Jörg
                          pixar
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yep, the time you asked me to for instance
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                              That's still better than "Is it in yet?"
                              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                              X