• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cool mom" gets 30 years

for throwing sex/booze/drug parties;

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

The part that amazes me is that she looks like she didn't expect this outcome.
    What in the world did she think would happen?
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

I remember this story from before. I wondered what she looked like.

Definitely NOT a MILF!
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Still, 30 years for letting a horny teenage boy or 5 screw you? This stupid puritan society has no sense of proportion. If she had beaten the crap outta them with a baseball bat and robbed them, she would have gotten 2 or 3 years with a suspended sentence. We have no sanity when it comes to sex in the English speaking world. That's the one thing France has a more sensible attitude towards. Fathers there still take their teenage sons to a prostitute so they can learn. Aside from providing them with drugs and alcohol (they didn't say what drugs) what's the real harm??

If she'd been sentenced to burn at the stake, I would bet that 99% of Americans would be too cowardly to even bring up the fact that this was somewhat out of hand. With Brits it would be even worse.

Comment

If you read the article, the sexual assault was only 2 misdemeanors. That was not what the sentance was for.
          She was providing these kids drugs and booze. That was NINE felony counts, as well as assault and violating restraining orders against her ex husband. The nine felonies is where the bulk of the sentance came from. And I can't disagree with that. If someone was getting my kids drunk and stoned, I would want them put away. Thisa woman obviously has no common sense at all.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Furthermore, last time I checked, using alcohol/drugs the way she did is classified often as (or at least close to) rape.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
              Still, 30 years for letting a horny teenage boy or 5 screw you? This stupid puritan society has no sense of proportion. If she had beaten the crap outta them with a baseball bat and robbed them, she would have gotten 2 or 3 years with a suspended sentence. We have no sanity when it comes to sex in the English speaking world. That's the one thing France has a more sensible attitude towards. Fathers there still take their teenage sons to a prostitute so they can learn. Aside from providing them with drugs and alcohol (they didn't say what drugs) what's the real harm??

If she'd been sentenced to burn at the stake, I would bet that 99% of Americans would be too cowardly to even bring up the fact that this was somewhat out of hand. With Brits it would be even worse.
              what the ****, over?

why don't you just ****ing leave the country if you have so many problems with it?
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
                what the ****, over?

why don't you just ****ing leave the country if you have so many problems with it?

Far easier to bitch about it then doing something about it
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                  Far easier to bitch about it then doing something about it
                  point taken. who wants to set up the paypal account for The Fund? I would love to handle it, but as I'm leaving the country in a little bit I don't think I will be able to handle the admin duties involved...
                  "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Can we really be so cruel? He won't survive in Germany, too many Turks, etc. there...

Comment

Working...
                    X