Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting in an applicantion for an apartment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting in an applicantion for an apartment.

I'm putting in an application for an apartment on Monday. My credit is good. One fee is getting waived and the deposit should only be $100 due to my good credit. The only utility that I have to pay is electric. I get to live five minutes from work and less than 10 from where the rest of my family is! I am getting just about all the furniture and kitchen related stuff that I need for free from my mother and sister. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WOOHOO!!!!

Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 14 November 2005, 12:11.

Cool! Now you can walk around your home naked! LOL

Good luck HJ with your application!
    Last edited by ZokesPro; 11 November 2005, 11:37.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Good Luck HJ!
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Grats!!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Congratulations
          .. now for the important question.. can you get high speed internet there?
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Congrats High_Jumbllama, Now life can only get better
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
              Cool! Now you can walk around your home naked! LOL

Good luck HJ with your application!
              Yes! If I run in to take a shower real quick I don't have to worry about forgetting anything.

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
                Congratulations
                Yes. Comcast Internet or Verizon DSL. I already asked. I'll probably go with the verizon $14.95 768K/128K at first since it is more than I need and the least expensive that I can find, but I am still contemplating Comcast. I am spoiled currently.

Comment

Comcast is almost always running specials: $19.99/mo for the first six months.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                    Comcast is almost always running specials: $19.99/mo for the first six months.
                    Your influence is swaying me.

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
                      Congratulations
                      What about the newly unlimited potential for having a social life?

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                        What about the newly unlimited potential for having a social life?
                        Why not both?

Comment

Too bad SBC isn't in your area. We can get a package deal w/discountes on phone, DSL, DishNetwork and cellular.

Dr. Mordrid
                          Dr. Mordrid
                          ----------------------------
                          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                            Your influence is swaying me.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Just put in the app. As long as all goes well, I will be in between December 16th and the 18th!

Comment

Working...
                              X