Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli babe Esti Ginzborg - anybody that speaks hebrew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli babe Esti Ginzborg - anybody that speaks hebrew?

Found this hot Israeli babe, Esti Ginzborg. Apparently she's some kind of model. But I don't understand a word of hebrew... Anyone that does and can help a brother out and do some translating? Check out: www.astiginzborg.tipo.co.il/
    Attached Files

'Ginzborg' easy..... its all in the name BORG..... 'we are borg... resistance is futile' ..... and i like my tea witha bit of gin .....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

16 years old from North Tel Aviv.
      Model of the year 2005 (for I don't know to where or how), replacing Bar Refaeli (look for a thread about her that I posted before).
      Currently modelling for 'French connection'.
      Last edited by TransformX; 8 November 2005, 08:56.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nolicorice
                Found this hot Israeli babe, Esti Ginzborg. Apparently she's some kind of model. But I don't understand a word of hebrew... Anyone that does and can help a brother out and do some translating? Check out: www.astiginzborg.tipo.co.il/
                Hmm, a first posting with a content referring to a website...

A translating request for something where words are not needed...

I wonder if this is either advertising, or a way to gain more hits on the website...
                (By the looks of things, TransformX has taken care of that )

Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid...

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Just ridiculously hot.

Comment

Don't girls serve in the Israeli IDF?

Imagine getting stuck in a foxhole with her

Dr. Mordrid
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                      Don't girls serve in the Israeli IDF?
                      Yes

Imagine getting stuck in a foxhole with her

Dr. Mordrid
                      When I was in the armored corps, we had trainers which looked !!!
                      Some people claimed it's due to the fact that every thorn you see in the desert is a flower, but I disagree, some of them were HOT!
                      Most soldiers have such fantasies about those girls too. Problem is when they're not theory instructors and rather hands-on, cause they usually prove to be tougher than most boys (yes, even the pretty girls) cause they're very motivated.

Comment

TransformX: Thanx for the info and additional pics. I would have guessed she was young, but not as young as 16... Is she a big name in Israel?
                        I'm guessing you're Israeli yourself... I've been to Israel twice, but it was a long time ago. One of my most vivid memories is walking around in Netanya or Haifa in amazement over how many incredibly hot women there are in Israel! Where do they all come from? =)

Comment

Pretty good looking but Jail bait...
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolicorice
                            TransformX: Thanx for the info and additional pics. I would have guessed she was young, but not as young as 16... Is she a big name in Israel?
                            Not yet, but she most probably will
                            I'm guessing you're Israeli yourself... I've been to Israel twice, but it was a long time ago. One of my most vivid memories is walking around in Netanya or Haifa in amazement over how many incredibly hot women there are in Israel! Where do they all come from? =)
                            Next time, try Tel Aviv.. Netania and Haifa are more,.. beauty challenged?

Comment

If Tel Aviv is as good as you say, compared to Netania and Haifa, I might have to start thinking about relocating, or at least start planning for a trip to Israel - soon! =)
                              I visited Tel Aviv during my last trip, but only very briefly. The only thing I remember is that monster of a bus station you have there.
                              Any good tips on where to hang out in Tel Aviv or should one just hit the beach?

Comment

Working...
                              X