Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DebugMode frameserver

Hi Dr Modrid or others,

I tried the DebugMode frameserver free download. From premeire 6.5, I export via the movie and have DebugMode frameserver selected. I save the temp file. Now this is my question.

Am I supposed to shrink premeire, and load the temp file into CinemaCraft CCE Basic stand alone? I name it and it starts to export, the progress is seen by the premeire progress bar. But it stops 3 frames before the end. It seems to play fine, but I didn't check the very end yet. It didn't seem any faster then using CinemaCraft CCE Basic via the plug in. Am I doing it correctly? Is the 3 frame thing a glitch? Is there any benefit to using a stand alone? Thanks
    asus p4 533 c P4 2.53
    4x512 1066 samsung Rambus Ram ( @533)
    120gb or 80 gb system maxtor (ata 133 ) ( removable caddie)
    240 gb ( with 8 mb buffer) raid-o
    250 gb (w/ 8 mb buffer) removable caddie ( plus 10 gb ghost,250 Gb,160 GB,40 Gb, etc)
    Sony Mutli Format DVD burner
    samsung 40x cdrw burner
    Santa Cruz Turtle Beach Soundcard
    Aardvark 20/20 soundcard
    Matrox Rt.x100
    Ati Radeon 9800 pro
    19" Nec Fe991sb crt / 17" Crystalscan / Tv monitor
    Antec Server case SX1040BII and 400 watt power supply
    Xp Pro ( sp 2 )

Once you start exporting the proxy *.avi file you can shrink Premiere/MSPro/VEGAS etc. then load the proxy file into your favorite encoder. Once this is done set up your encoding parameters and start encoding. Once the encoder finishes you can go back to your editor or check the file, as you will.

BTW: the frameserver can "feed" any program that loads *.avi's. This usually means MPEG encoders but it can also include programs like VirtualDUB (lots of effects/filters) or you can even use TMPGEnc not to encode an MPEG's but to do a very fancy job of delacing or otherwise processing *.avi's. I believe it has 16 different delacers and several other useful tools.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X