Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "box" game!

http://www.pnflashgames.com/modules/...05/package.swf
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Yay, I lived with somewhere around 4:00 left.

Puzzle #2 had me stumped for the longest by far since I didn't see where the extra keys were.

Comment

Finished it with over 10:00 to go. Unfortunately rather easy because I've encountered the things that inspired these puzzles before. Fun quick diversion none the less.

J1NG

Comment

The multiplication was the hardest but not really that hard. I had harder problems in 8th grade by far in competitions.

Very fun though.

Any harder ones?

Comment

Took me about 6 minutes. Last couple were easy, but took a while to do the 2nd through sheer brute force. What was the pattern?
          FT.

Comment

You mean the number keypad type one? It's the old mathematic Magic Number 15 number box. It's actually used in Feng Shui and Fortune Telling quite a lot (Hence why I did it in less than 12 seconds when I first did it). The typical poem for it was, "9 Foward, 1 Back, 3 Left, 7 Right, 4 Forward-Left, 2 Forward-Right, 8 Back-Left, and 6 Back-Right". (OK, so it doesn't sound as good here, but it does in Chinese) The 5 was obviously in the middle, and the 0 was the entirety and not part of it, so was never part of it.

The only difference here, was the creator reversed the side columns, so the 7 was on the left, and the 3 on the right. So two columns were reversed, the left and the right one.

J1NG

Comment

solved it in under 4 minutes but I skipped the last one by just chosing 1 of the 2 wires as I didn't immediately see a 'quick solution' to their equation. Fortunately I chose the correct one (red of course ).

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus
                solved it in under 4 minutes but I skipped the last one by just chosing 1 of the 2 wires as I didn't immediately see a 'quick solution' to their equation. Fortunately I chose the correct one (red of course ).
                The last one was just... multiply out the numbers, and cut the one that corresponded to the product... red is FF and black is 00. *shrug*
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

well, I figured it out fairly quickly but I'm not sure about the pattern of the second puzzle, I just knew I had about 256 combos so I started trying them all So what is the pattern?
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

The numbers in each column and row have to add up to 15. That`s it.
                    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

You could try and read that "poem" in my post, or just read this:

4 9 2
                      3 5 7
                      8 1 6

For this game though, the left and right column was reversed, so for here it is,

2 9 4
                      7 5 3
                      6 1 8

J1NG

Comment

Working...
                      X