X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't upload (S@H)

On 2 different locations!

Anyone else having the same problem?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Switch over to BOINC ;-)
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

You're not alone.
      Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
        Switch over to BOINC ;-)
        I meant CPDN of course.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Same thing again.... Anyone else having problems? Am trying a P4M 730 533MHz FSB DDR2 System up and runing for 24 hours now!

Ok working again for now.........
          Last edited by Guru; 17 November 2005, 14:07.
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Just their usual wednesday outage, I guess...
            Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Might have had something to do with this: http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/tech_news.php

Comment

Working...
              X