China's Shenzhou-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China's Shenzhou-6

Great that they're doing well in their space program, but their online news coverage is a bit odd. First of all it appears they've co-opted a pic of the US Saturn V for this page;

Wasn't an image of their own launcher good enough?

In addition this is just a bit more info on Shenzhou-6's sanitary equipment than I need/want to know;

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

ya know, I have always wondered about those space toilets, and if they would be any use with 'morning wood'...
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Take my word for it.
      This beats a regular Chinese public toilet by a long way.
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

what is morning wood?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Lmao

morning wood = indomitable morning penile erection
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Not sure I understand. He only gets an erection in the morning? I guess with the time difference and all it may not be that bad a timing, but still...
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

are you serious?

called 'odol' in dutch.

Comment

Man, you guys missed out on an golden opportunity there..

Let's try again..

Originally posted by Umfriend
                what is morning wood?
                It's a delicacy here. Next time you go to a hotel in an English speaking country, tell them you'd like a nice thick slab of morning wood for breakfast.

Comment

Apparently you are immune to this phenomenom. Most males when they wake up in the morning get a sudden rush of blood to the penis and end up with an erection. Or most guys are just simply horny as hell in the morning and get a boner/erection first thing in the morning because "nothing says I love you like a blow job in the morning" (old MURC joke for those who don't know/remember).

This early morning erection is nicknamed "morning wood."

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                    Take my word for it.
                    This beats a regular Chinese public toilet by a long way.
                    I bet the astronauts have to bring their own toilet paper...

Comment

Oh, I get that alright, not every day, but also not only in the morning.

LOL @ KVH

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                        I bet the astronauts have to bring their own toilet paper...
                        Better than Sears catalogs & corn husks

Dr. Mordrid
                        Dr. Mordrid
                        ----------------------------
                        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                        X