• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone want to buy a kidney?

mine, slightly used.

sigh.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Yeah ok,

whats the price on the black market these days, I could do with some cash.

Comment

Sure, I could do with a spare...can you do a bulk deal for a liver too?

Need some more server funds, or something worse?
      FT.

Comment

something a little worse.
        Planned house move end of Dec/Jan which was under budget (few big bills right now that clear up and leave me with plenty spare in a few months)
        move has been moved forward, moving in about 2 weeks, which puts me about $1k missing for next month.
        I will bounce back soon enough, just everything hitting all at once is blowing me outa the water.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Ok, I'm O- (the best of course). What group are you?

Good luck with it all. Time for a 0% CC maybe?
          FT.

Comment

don't have them here as such, purchases are 0% if you pay back the full amount the following cycle.

look into debt consolidation loan I think. I want to loose one of the CC's anyway.
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              don't have them here as such, purchases are 0% if you pay back the full amount the following cycle...
              That's how I generally work. I have only ever paid interest by accident. It bugs me that even if you pay say 50% and then the balance a few days later, you still get hit for a full months interest on the full amount, but I guess I can understand it.
              FT.

Comment

see that is the downside with them here, we either make the choice at purchase time to pay in one hit, or select the amount of months we pay it over.
                I get a bill about 10 days before its due, telling me how much for the month. repayment is inflexable. direct deduction from account, so paying more or less is a PITA etc etc.
                Basically I just got caught out with the payment cycle with something else large comming up and just having some trouble getting it all back on track.
                Juu nin to iro

Comment

Kidney? D-e-e-licious! I get them for free, though, from the local butcher (Cypriots do not eat them, so the butchers usually just throw them away, even lambs' kidneys). I often have a couple of lambs' ones, either alone or with mushrooms, fried in extra virgin olive oil to just until the exudate loses its pink colour, salted, peppered and lightly sprinkled with dried herbes de Provence, on a slice of toast for my lunch snack on Saturdays. Fit for a king!
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I haven't eaten organ meat in years. I used to like liver. I had a great recipe for chicken liver with swiss cheese and onions. I liked it.
                    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

What? Organs not halal?
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Kosher, even?
                        FT.

Comment

same difference
                          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I dunno. Dan is both immunocompromised, a heavy drinker at times, AND a resident of the immediate Tokyo environs. That doesn't bode well for any kidney donation.
                            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                            If only life were as easy as you
                            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                            If only life were as easy as you
                            I would still get screwed

Comment

Perhaps he should try selling sperm instead...unless you are aware of any problems there?
                              FT.

Comment

Working...
                              X