No announcement yet.

The RIAA has officially sued EVERYBODY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RIAA has officially sued EVERYBODY!

You have got to be kidding me...

The more the RIAA does this the more I get interested in indy and classical music on indy labels.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Educate people in the fact that mp3 is inferior in quality to cd, then heavily push SACD, DVD-Audio. Rather than taking it out on satellite radio.

FM sounds better than DAB over here, is that the case with XM radio or is it quite high bit rate?

Comment

The more they do this kind of crap the more people will ignore their wares.

One would hope that the artists will realize that these vampires are not only suckling at the public teat but that they'd make more money marketing their own music via 'net instead of just getting a cut from the companies.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

The more frantic their methods the more everyone will wake up to the fact that the current model doesn't work and that the companies have to change with the times.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X