Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellcome back box!

How many computers this time?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Thx!

Not as much back, as switched over production from Climate Prediction (sorry )...

only got around 5 computers, unless I should suddenly feel the urge to go bezerk
    Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

5 Comps my ass!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Never said anything about how many CPU's/comp

Anyroad, you're one to talk, mister quad-xeon et al.
        Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by box
          Never said anything about how many CPU's/comp

If I only could get it to work with 4 clients at the same time! Currently restricted to 2!

Anyways will have another 1GHz comp up and running today!

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
            If I only could get it to work with 4 clients at the same time! Currently restricted to 2!
            Have you remembered to edit your global preferences "On multiprocessors, use at most N processors".

Comment

Originally posted by Rattledagger
              Have you remembered to edit your global preferences "On multiprocessors, use at most N processors".
              Uh no! Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by box
                which one ?

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/hosts...userid=8211790

Comment

Oh my...don't tell me all you do is keep those machines in the closet crunching BOINC projects

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                    Oh my...don't tell me all you do is keep those machines in the closet crunching BOINC projects
                    No there are not all @ my house! Check the list: http://www.teamdgc.com/Computers.htm

PS will update it again to day when I have a few minuets to spare!

Comment

Working...
                    X