Psych Experiment, Fun quick little activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psych Experiment, Fun quick little activity

If anyone is bored and needs something fun to do, feel free to participate in a quick (5min max) and fun psychology experiment taking place at

It tests how people judge and rate attractiveness. Please post any recommendations, suggestions, or thoughts you may have. Once you finish, the purpose of the experiment will be revealed.

Thank you! :-D
    Anyone wants to help small research project to produce better results? (well...simply the more the better)

I wonder if the black & white versus color pictures effects the data also.

Comment

Sorry, I have a hard enough time figuring out how old I am, let alone other people.

Comment

funny thing is i am pretty sure i can name the *real* names for a few of those people.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Thanks to those who have participated! The psychology experiment is now closed. Please check back in a few days for complete results compared to your results!
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
          X