Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl Harbor again - this time with hurricanes ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Harbor again - this time with hurricanes ..

Conspiracy at its best

So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision.

In 2004 we have entered the 2-year "final preparation phase". These operations have been intensified and will continue to be intense, wreaking great economic damage. Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne, etc. have been no exception to the Yakuza weather engineering, which included directly influencing and controlling each hurricane's power and behavior, as well as directing its course and speed so as to choose its targeting path. Indeed, Ivan did a 180 degree turn, and Jeanne did a 360 degree loop before reaching Florida, demonstrating the degree of control available.
    http://www.weatherwars.info/

And don't forget to check out the other phenomena's he listed, i.e Stargate aliens mounting antennas at the sun ....
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Beyond the almost offensive title of this thread... well, it's all laughable at best. You'd almost wonder if he didn't bring up the aliens
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

There are some very nice cloud photographs on his site...
      But if you thought the Lone Gunmen were crazy, this guy is taking it to a hole new level.

In a way, I feel sorry for the guy...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

WHAT?! no stonehenge reference?
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
        X