X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• un-fun things to do with your day...

give evidence in a civil action in a country 8000 km away
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

do tell...
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

will do as soon as the verdict is handed down. if I speak out of turn now, it could cause problems
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

cool, no worries, I'm patient
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

who pays for the flight?
          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

It was done by phone, I have been informed that it will be at least a month before I hear a reasult
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Time to dust this off...
              Results will be handed down 10am on the 17th, less then 14 hours away.
              Shall tell all on the morrow.
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

If this is what I think it is, I really do hope it goes the "right" way. Good luck.

G
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

ok, here goes.

full verdict can be found here

short version, I was a witness in a villification case. Mr Sunol has been posting villifying materials on the net for a long time. Someone took him to the anti descrimination panel, he refused to comply with the mediated judgement. so he was taken to the ADT.

Having knowledge of the case, and being a computer professional I was asked to provide a statement, Mr Sunol decided he wanted to cross-examine me.

I spent all morning waiting around for a call from the solicitor to call into the court.

Short version of verdict, he has been found to have posted villifying material, actions to be taken will be determined at a later point.
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

Although one of these witnesses (Mr Webb) was clearly antagonistic to Mr Sunol, the other (Mr Kernick) was not.
                    Not YOU Dan, I dont believe it......
                    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

hehe, you have read my statement
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

Well done for standing up and being counted, and good luck in getting the costs (a) awarded against him and (b) collecting them from him...
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

here is the update....
                          Juu nin to iro

Comment

wow
                            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                            X