Happy birthday, knirfie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, knirfie

Herzlichen Glückwunsch und alles Gute zum Geburtstag, knirfie!

P.S: No, this time I won't copy paste the dutch translation :P

Jörg
    Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Tillykke!
    HBD!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Bonne fête Knirife!!!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hbd
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

hbd you dancing banana you.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Wow, even though I hardly come here anymore, people still remember me, thx guys
              Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Well, good thing you checked then, we wouldn't have wanted this thread to go to waste
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie
                  Wow, even though I hardly come here anymore, people still remember me, thx guys
                  The 'dancing banana' avatar is forever in our minds...

Gelukkige verjaardag!

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Ois guade Oida !
                    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Happy birthday!
                      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Gefelicislagroomtaart knul!
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

nobody will ever forget about the dancing-banana-avatar-guy

btw, I had a great 23rd birthday, thanks everybody
                          Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Sorry, didn't see this yesterday. HBD knirfie!
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

HBD!

Comment

Working...
                              X