Thought about our elections...and question to Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought about our elections...and question to Americans

So, parlimentary elections are over. The leader of winners (PiS - Law and Justice ), our future prime minister, is Kaczynski, often shortened to 'Kaczor", which means "duck".
    And soon there are presidential elections, likely to be win by leader of PO, "citizens platform", Donald Tusk.

Donald and duck...we'll have the biggest Disneyland in the world here, people!!!
    So, my question: do you think that nominates us to beeing honorary, 51st state of the US?

PS. A bit seriosuly...damn, winners today are homophobic (etc.) populists with fascist tendencies :/ - the most important is "dealing with the guilty", not repairing everything (actually, they do quite the contrary - one of leaders is a president of our capitol currently, so we have some taste about what avaits us :/ )
    And their future partners (PO) are the people in discuise who didn't made to the end of its first parlimentary term and during their second gave us 80billion budget hole :/

Sorry, Canada is the honorary 51st state. You'll have to settle for #2.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Bah. Canada takes a seat behind D.C. & Puerto Rico. And at this rate, maybe Cuba.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

*pouts*

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Canada the 51st state? Hell no!! The US is the 11th province!
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

True. I can see the canadian dollar making the US dollar it's bitch in the near future anyway...

Comment

You couldn't possibly call this much ego a mere province
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

the US can be a terriotory then
                Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

We tried that once. Didn't turn out so well
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                  X