• Another quick - which book are you?

Link

You're The Sound and the Fury!
    by William Faulkner
    Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips
    with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different
    perspectives on the issue, but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair
    at what you've lost. People often have a hard time understanding you,
    but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant anyway.
    Ultimately, you signify nothing.

You're A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire
    faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest
    this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking
    moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT
    SOUNDS LIKE THIS!

Comment

Depending on one answer, I get this:

You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher,
      a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all these features,
      you could build something monumental or get chased around by your own demons. Probably both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least two sequels thatwouldn't be very good. Be very careful around islands.
      Mad scientist, brash philosopher, humble research, ... sounds like me...

Or this:

To you, most everything is a game. It's summertime, and the living's
      easy. Even when there's a war on, it's just a game to you. But even though you've
      historically been able to meet every challenge, there are some doubts about what lies
      ahead. Are you sure you're up to the next test? Don't forget to pay attention to your
      siblings.
      Everything is a game... sound also about right...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Ender's game, like Jörg
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Yuck, I hate fantasy books...

You're The Hobbit!
          by J.R.R. Tolkien
          All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this crazy person into the wild. While you're very short and a little furry, you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!
            by Mark Twain
            With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.

Hrm...
            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

You're The Hobbit!
              by J.R.R. Tolkien
              All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this crazy person into the wild. While you're very short and a little furry, you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!

Comment

You're The Sound and the Fury!

Looks like I got this one too!
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

You're Watership Down!
                  by Richard Adams
                  Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.
                  Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are
                    quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible,
                    often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble,
                    but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to
                    lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.
                    Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 23 September 2005, 11:53.

Comment

You're I, Robot!
                      by Isaac Asimov
                      While you have established a code of conduct for many generations to follow, your demeanor is rather cold and calculating. Brought up to serve humans, you have promised never to harm them, to follow orders, and to protect yourself. Living up to this code has proved challenging and sometimes even drives you mad. If you were a type of paper, you would be pulp.

Comment

Another HHGtG here
                        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

You're The Dictionary!
                          by Merriam-Webster
                          You're one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an exceptional speller and very well organized
                          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

You're Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
                            Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with
                            sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every
                            way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes
                            this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and
                            probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real. Please stay away from children.

Ulp!

Kevin

Comment

You're Loosely Based by Storey Clayton
                              While most people haven't heard of you, you're a really good and
                              interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world
                              around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless
                              and the inequalities of society. You're good at bringing people together, but they keep
                              asking you what your name means.

Not many people have heard of me, you don't even know my name
                              I am not interesting
                              I am rather clever and witty
                              My joke are crack or is that crap
                              My interests cover the homeless because I don't want to be one of them
                              Society sucks
                              I work in comms so I bring prople together !?
                              My name is a breeze, err at least thats what I think.

I'm bored
                              Last edited by breezer; 25 September 2005, 13:19. Reason: f*ing more html
                              Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Working...
                              X