No announcement yet.

Very quick quiz - which state are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very quick quiz - which state are you?

Remember this very fast country quiz? There are more on the site now...

Which state are you?

You're Bikini Atoll!
    You once believed that your biggest concern would be a shark attack.
    Now you know just how much more destructive humans can be than any
    other creature. While you don't like mushrooms, you've had to eat so
    many of them that it's become almost a way of life. Exiled from your
    home and forced to wait for someone to clean it up, you've become
    bitter but remain powerless. Most people like to gawk at those who
    share your name.

You're Nevada!

People are constantly mispronouncing your name, and this has provided you
    with a lot of frustration over the years. You prefer silver to gold, sagebrush to trees,
    and cards to sporting events. There is almost nothing you aren't willing to lay down a
    wager on, and others seek you out for advice on their own wagers. You don't take marriage
    terribly seriously, though you are one of its biggest proponents. Far too often these
    days, others are mistaking you for an industrial-strength garbage bag.

Comment

You're Maine!

Wild and untamed, you have a vibrant and independent spirit. Most of your time is spent contemplating yet another way to market lobster to the rest of the world. This makes you feel at sea from time to time, or even unable to see the forest for the trees. Everyone thinks your hometown is a much more famous town on the other side of the world, but you vaguely enjoy the confusion and the secrecy that results from this. After all, every town everywhere has a street you like to think is named in your honor.
      Laptops: ASUS G750JM: Intel Core i7 4700HQ, 8GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Nvidia GTX 860M, 1 x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD, 1 x WD 750 GB HDD, 17,3" FHD Screen, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
      ASUS Vivobook S400CA: Intel Core i5 3317U (1,7-2,6 GHz), 8 GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Intel HD4000, 1 x 500GB HDD, 14" touch-screen (1366x768), Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Comment

You're Georgia!
        For you, life is just peachy. You've been growing a lot lately and have really invested yourself in some major companies. You prefer Coke over Pepsi, CNN over other stations, and always fly Delta. This brand loyalty seems to be pulling away from your deepest roots, but that's part of growing. You are utterly terrified of fire. Just an old sweet song keeps you on others' minds.

Pretty damn close in description and location (well, at least where I'm from ). Though I always fly American Airlines.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

You're Alaska!
          You're big, bulky, and extremely wild. At the same time, you're rather cold and standoffish, even a loner of sorts. Taming you may be one of the last great quests of the people who do manage to find you or even seek you out. So many of them just want to plunder you for what you have of value, but there are a few, the ones who will stick with you, that truly value your rugged remoteness. As long as no one is spilling stuff on you, you are truly beautiful.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I never knew this state existed

You're the State of Greed!
            You were put on earth to make money and by golly, that's what you're going to do. You remain convinced that everything Adam Smith said is literally true and somehow believe that your self-interest will make everyone else happier, too. Even if it doesn't, that's not going to make you lose as much sleep as government regulation might. Though people warn you that your cutthroat business practices and shady kickbacks may catch up with you someday, you rest assured knowing that once you've secured a monopoly, there can be no consequences.
            All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

You're Alaska!
              You're big, bulky, and extremely wild. At the same time, you're rather cold and standoffish, even a loner of sorts. Taming you may be one of the last great quests of the people who do manage to find you or even seek you out. So many of them just want to plunder you for what you have of value, but there are a few, the ones who will stick with you, that truly value your rugged remoteness. As long as no one is spilling stuff on you, you are truly beautiful.
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
              X