some aerial images...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some aerial images...

Some photos taken during my most recent flight...

The weather was quite at the limit for vfr flight (navigating using vision, not using instruments): our airfield was just below these beautifull clouds...

The last shot suffered some motion blur (it was turbulent below the clouds), but it shows the runway lights. The runway is over 3.2 km (starting at those red lights), but only a small portion of it is visible...

Jörg
    Attached Files
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

The benefits of a flight license . Nice pictures.
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

If you're taking pictures... Who's flying the plane????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

pictures taken from the right side of the plane.. who is flying?.. or doe sit have controls in both side / right side?
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

The plane has dual controls; the person on the left side is the pilot in command. I flew from Ostend to Ursel - not direct. In Ursel I landed, another club member flew back to Ostend. It was then I took pictures.
          pixar

Comment

Which add-ons are you using with FS2k4, or is that X-Plane? Looks almost real!

Comment

LOL...

Somehow this remark reminds me of artists losing their look-a-like contests...

Jörg
              pixar

Comment

Working...
              X