"The Looter" A parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Looter" A parody

This is not meant to be racist but this is what happens when someone with a camera catches you doing something you shouldn't.

The Looter

"During the height of the crisis in New Orleans a journalist snapped a picture of a man who looted a store and despite all of the supplies available cleaned out the beer case. He filled his tub with beer and did not waste time with food, water, or other supplies. People began posting these pictures on different message boards. I made a photo gallery on my website solely to host these hilarious pictures. In less than a week it has seen close to 2500 hits and people all over the country have been adding pictures daily. Look at the grin on this mans face, priceless. "
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

That IS racist. I demand you produce a picture of white Katrina looters just to be fair..

Comment

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

LOL.. to be perfectly politically correct you would have to have a car with 2 caucasians, one asian, and a black guy with wild frizzy hair in it, each with a looted item (a la the typical US TV commercial nowadays)

I notice you also addressed the sex issue with a woman as well.. is she really a looter, though?

Comment

Sasq needs to add this to the Smilies list...
          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I heard a guy went back to the store with a TV set he had looted, to find a cop outside it (not yet re-opened). The cop asked him what the heck and the guy said it didn't work and he was returning it for exchange. The cop then arrested him and when he was taking down the guy's name and address, he burst out laughing and said, "The electricity hasn't been restored to your area, yet!"

Don't know whether it's true or a semi-urban myth (semi- because NO is half gone!)
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Wow. That's awful.

Comment

Getting famous for a moment of weakness like this would be very unpleasant. For all we know the guy might have been a saint his entire life. Poor guy. At least he'll be too drunk/hung over to care for a little while though.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                  I heard a guy went back to the store with a TV set he had looted, to find a cop outside it (not yet re-opened). The cop asked him what the heck and the guy said it didn't work and he was returning it for exchange. The cop then arrested him and when he was taking down the guy's name and address, he burst out laughing and said, "The electricity hasn't been restored to your area, yet!"

Don't know whether it's true or a semi-urban myth (semi- because NO is half gone!)

Whats even worse is that some NO Cops where joining in on the Looting. They have some serious issues in downthere.
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I saw a clip on the news about this. A reporter was filming looters in a Wal-Mart and some cops went by with a shopping cart. The reporter asked the cop what they were doing and the cop said "looking for looters" and seemed to imply that she was suspicious of the reporter, who was clearly not looting. I think she was trying to intimidate the reporter by implying that if he gave her trouble she'd arrest him for "suspicion" of looting. He didn't bite. The camera followed the cops a little and you could see them going through the aisles and dumping the occasional item into the cart. I hope that "free" toothpaste was worth losing their careers.
                    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Lets just hope they did indeed loose their careers, since they are somewhat short handed there now with many cops quitting
                      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

It's unfortunate that a power house country like the US cannot control it's own people!!!!

Regards,
                        Elie

Comment

It's unfortunate that a power house country like the US cannot control it's own people!!!!
                          Ok, please tell me that's sarcasm.

Comment

That is not sarcasm, once NO got hit, the looters were out in herds, and according to CNN, police were even looting a hotel!

That's why I say there is no control over these people, if I were Bush, I would focus my efforts on relief as well as peoples safety.

Now I know he did his due diligence, but it's still not enough!

Regards,
                            Elie

Comment

I told you why Americans are like this, but you refuse to listen.

"Controlling our own people" would entail measures which would make your sensibilities blanch.

Comment

Working...
                              X