Super Friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Friends?

*** Warning: not even close to being work safe!!!!

P.S. You've been Spanked!

So I says to myself:

"Self, I know heavy.com has never worked for you in the past, but this time it seems that Schmo has a specific link. Let's try it!"

Sadly, I discovered that Heavy is as non-functional as ever.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

I suppose this is supposed to be funny, but watching it, I could only think about what a lowbrow society we have become.

Comment

That's why it's funny KvH. It's called satire. I guess it was too highbrow for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
          So I says to myself:

"Self, I know heavy.com has never worked for you in the past, but this time it seems that Schmo has a specific link. Let's try it!"

Sadly, I discovered that Heavy is as non-functional as ever.
          You're missing out Gurm; it's funny.

Comment

Yeah, it was really funny! I've never seen a more funny blank black screen that just sat there doing nothing!

Umm... I also made the mistake of using my l33t haxorz skillz to make the link work right... I didn't exactly get what was HA HA funny.
            Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 21 September 2005, 16:11.

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
              You're missing out Gurm; it's funny.
              I made it work. BY RUNNING INTERNET EXPLORER.

I hate you. You made me run Internet Explorer for the first time in a year.

First your shitty little girl-cars, and now this? I dunno, man. I thought we were friends.
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Worked on FIrefox 1.06 here. And no IMO it is not funny. It is an attempt at potty mouth humor.

Comment

Wouldn't work with FF 1.5 B1 until I looked at the page source and tried connecting to it differently, which worked unfortunately.

Comment

I usually like this kind of humour, but this one was poorly done in my opinion. Really not that funny. Meh.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Worked for me in ff 1.5 betea..had to wait a bit tho

I did snicker a few bits, but it was a pretty poor atempt at shock/expletive humor

can I have my 2 minutes back?

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                        I suppose this is supposed to be funny, but watching it, I could only think about what a lowbrow society we have become.
                        right. and it took this for you to figure that out?

**** it, i blame WalMart.
                        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
                          right. and it took this for you to figure that out?
                          No, but I don't like that reality splattered in my face all the time. Life should be worth living, don't you think?

Comment

Lame attempt.

Foul language and sexual innuendo do not make for instant comedy. This reauires the hands of someone like Redd Fox etc. who really know how to give it the proper context and texture, and even then it can go over the top very easily.

Dr. Mordrid
                            Dr. Mordrid
                            ----------------------------
                            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I'm guessing Schmo got this link from big-boys. It's annoying that they never tell you the link is going to Heavy, who wrap the vid up in so much advertising, animation etc that I'll often have clicked 'back' before it's even finished loading

Although I did watch this one, hoping for it to get funny, it just made me think "Yeah, there are people out there who talk like that. Sad." It could have actually been funny, but it wasn't.
                              Last edited by Fat Tone; 22 September 2005, 03:09.
                              FT.

Comment

Working...
                              X