Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVidia Announces GeForce 6100 series integrated graphics platform

TechReport Link

good stuff for sure. should have an interesting effect on the HTPC/Windows Media Center market. hopefully it pushes things in the right direction.

Right now, this could be the platform of choice for Windows Vista based Media Center boxes. there appears to be lots of tech in there that won't be fully exploited until it ships. with the 6150/430 combo, about the only thing that you would need to add is a TV tuner to have full functionality.

it just all depends on if ATI can counter with something with the same combination of high end features.
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

This is nice!

Going to build a HTPC soon... I se the IGP is made with 90nm process... Hopefully it wil run cool.

Comment

In the htpc thread i have linked to a picture of the asus a8n-vm board which is the one i am after! Has integrated DVI out and passive cooling.

Comment

Working...
      X