Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon XL H1

about time.... great featurs with the profetional jack pack

but no 720 res?!? and needs a factory upgrade to do pal and 50i but looks great ......
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Interesting...
    But better at home in the Desktop Video forum...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

It does look like a cool camera, but the absense of 720i shooting is problematic. I'd probably pass in favor of a more versatile piece of gear.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

ahh... but with all the extrass available on the XLH1 i dont mind this one trade off.... this is a reall indi low buget filmakers dream come true... espcialy with the TC I/O and alll the other IOs usualy found on the higher end cams.... plus interchangable lens...... i think i will convince the production house i am off to work at in bahrain buy this one along with the panasonic prosumer varicam... forgot the model name..... will look it up later....

but the XLH1 is still by far the best HDV camera i have seen vis avis its featurs....
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
        X