Saddam v. George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam v. George

Saddam Hussein phoned President Bush and said, "George, I called you because I had this incredible dream last night. I could see all of America, and it was beautiful and on top of every building, there was a beautiful banner."
    Bush asked, "What was on the banner?"

Saddam responded, "It said Allah is God, and God is Allah."

Bush said, "You know, Saddam, I'm really glad you called, because last night I had a dream too. I could see all of Baghdad, and it was even more beautiful than before the war. It had been completely rebuilt, and on every building there was also a beautiful banner."

Saddam said, "What was on the banner?"

Bush replied, "I really don't know. I don't read Hebrew."
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Roflmao
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Roflmao .......... but on second thoughts naybe this should have been keept in the temp........

NAaaa.... Roflmao
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

The sad thing is that it actually may happen.. Why sad? Because you can already see Hebrew/Israeli commercials on MTV, VH1 etc. It's a matter of time before richer countries will start putting advertisments in poorer countries frequented by their citizens.
          Bottom line is - the world is slowly becoming a huge advertisment, every building and piece of nature is used for or hidden by a commectial
          "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Yeah, I can already see Hadash this Hadash that on the freaking MTV.

Comment

Off Topic:
              yeah those ads are annoying, a few years ago MTV had a tough time competing with a local belgian music station TMF (better music, a lot less ads, etc) until they got bought by MTV, it went downhill after that offcourse
              Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
              Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
              Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Belgian music station?

anyway, I always thought TMF was crap as well. VIVA or VIVA2 (can't remember) has good stuff once in a while though..

Comment

You know what I mean , it was a dutch company that started broadcasting 10 years ago (maybe longer don't know) in the netherlands and then they started a very succesfull belgian division.

Never even heard of VIVA or VIVA2.
                  Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                  Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                  Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Same here...we've had GREAT radio station - "Radiostacja" (literally..."Radiostation" ). Until it was bought out :/
                    Luckily the minds after it started some good music TV now...I wonder when this will be bought out and flushd down the toilet

Comment

Working...
                    X