• Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Carbon-fiber body and 1001 bhp 16-cyl engine

Top end: 250 mph

Only $1,240,000.00

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Perhaps i can find one cheap from some dodgy chinese kid....
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I can beat 'em.

What you should really check out is the video on the engine in that thing. Pretty sweet.

Comment

and W engine...neat idea

Although Aston Martin Vanquish or Porsche 911 or eventually Porsche Boxter would be enough for my needs

Comment

"The company announced that it will build a four-door version of the car in the future, according to a report on Edmunds.com's Inside Line Website."

SWEET - that would make a hella cool family car!!
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
            I can beat 'em.
            I'd like to see it, especially for top speed.

That said, a guy up here has a 1000hp Supra. Impressive that he can be doing 75mph on the highway, downshift and burn rubber.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
              I'd like to see it, especially for top speed.
              Someone's sarcasm detector is broken.

That said, a guy up here has a 1000hp Supra. Impressive that he can be doing 75mph on the highway, downshift and burn rubber.
              I can do that @ 60mph. <3

Comment

I friend of mine had an old Chrysler Regal with the 360 Fireball V8 and auto transmission. Doing 100Kmh if you planted the foot it would kickdown and light up the tyres...

The real scary thing was that this thing was standard.
                ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

there was a neat site somewhere that detailed all the engineering problems they encountered above 350 Km/h with that car and all the other problems as well.
                  Pretty amazing engineering feat!

some stats

0-100km/h 2.5 seconds
                  0-300km/h 16.8 seconds (i think it was)

Fuel consumption at Vmax (402km/h) : 1 Litre per Kilometer (means a full tank gone in about 12 minutes). Normal fuel consumption about 21 L per 100 km/h.
                  W16, quad turbo 8 Litre. 1250 Nm, 1001 bhp
                  (from the top of my head, therefore not accurate)

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                    0-100km/h 2.5 seconds
                    0-300km/h 16.8 seconds (i think it was)
                    I went on a roller coaster that did 0-100kph in 2.5 secs last week.
                    It was rated at 4.5G's. My neck hurt.
                    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Originally posted by Delany
                      I friend of mine had an old Chrysler Regal with the 360 Fireball V8 and auto transmission. Doing 100Kmh if you planted the foot it would kickdown and light up the tyres...

The real scary thing was that this thing was standard.
                      And the Regal wasn't even the fastest of the SuperCars of that era. You should have gone for a ride in a top fo the line GTO, SS-396, Firebird, Shelby GT-400 etc. etc.

Them or any of the GM COPO-9C1 packages (civilian version of a GM police car), esp. in a Nova. Pursuit suspension, 4 bolt main reinforced engine w/HD pumps etc., wider track, HD cooling etc. etc. Hop those babies up and oh, brother.....

Dr. Mordrid
                      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 19 September 2005, 11:46.
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                      X