Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to get a cheap laptop. Any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get a cheap laptop. Any suggestions?

My sister emailed me this morning to say that her laptop has finally come to the end of it's useful life and needs replacing. She doesn't have much to spend though, and would prefer to shell out as little over £300 as she can get away with.

I have looked on the Dell.co.uk website and thier basic model starts at ~£450. Which I think she could just about afford, but it looks pretty crappy.

Can any of you guys recommend an alternative?
    I've never really looked at the budget range of laptops before....
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Paddy, did you also look in the Dell outlet store as the prices there are very competitive but carry the same one-year Dell warranty?

Comment

Cheers Ayoub! I've had a look - They seem far more competitive thanks!
      There is limited afordable stock at present, but from what i've read it changes on an hourly basis.
      I'll keep a close eye on it - thanks!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Why not get a refurbished pc. That is all you are going to get for £300.

Comment

If you get your 4000...
          FT.

Comment

I couldn't flog it on to my sister... Anyway, it's too good for her!

Comment

no, but he's selling 3 a day!
              FT.

Comment

IF this turns out to be legit, would i buy another??? yeah
                Its bargin of the flippin' decade

Comment

Working...
                X