Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewEgg.com

[rant]

I just went and checked the order status for all the parts I ordered for my new computer. Everything I ordered from NewEgg.com have already shipped.

Everything else is "order received" or "pending." %#*@$ crappy supply chain management...

[/rant]

Sorry had to vent. I've been waiting for a year for this upgrade, and it pisses me off that everyone but NewEgg is soooo ddaaaaaaammmmnnn ssssslllooooowwwwwwwwww.....

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

yeah, I've had very good luck with Newegg over the years. I'd say 90% of my online purchases over the years have been between them and Amazon.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Yeah, I hate trying out new places because half the time they'll list an item as "in stock," but as soon as you pay for it it becomes "on backorder from supplier."
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Newegg always delivers 1 or 2 days earlier than the posted date. They aren't always the cheapest but close enough.

Although I must say that I don't like the new site layout.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Depending on what you are looking for, there are several importers of Japanese goods in North America. Especially if you are hunting for anime, manga, TV and movies.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
            Speaking of online purchasing, I am curious if I can buy stuff from Amazon Japan in Canada. I suppose I can buy imported stuff here too, but the selection aren't that great here.
            well as I can buy from amazon.com when amazon japan doesn't have what I want...
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I order most of my stuff from newegg.

But before I order anything, I check out resellerratings.com

Comment

resellerratings.com has been a lifesaver many times. I rarely buy anything from a new vendor without checking them out.
                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

for canada check out ncix.com
                  Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                  Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                  X