PDA

View Full Version : NewEgg.com

Jammrock
12th September 2005, 12:45
I just went and checked the order status for all the parts I ordered for my new computer. Everything I ordered from NewEgg.com have already shipped.

Everything else is "order received" or "pending." %#*@$ crappy supply chain management...

Sorry had to vent. I've been waiting for a year for this upgrade, and it pisses me off that everyone but NewEgg is soooo ddaaaaaaammmmnnn ssssslllooooowwwwwwwwww.....

Jammrock

Claymonkey
12th September 2005, 13:12
yeah, I've had very good luck with Newegg over the years. I'd say 90% of my online purchases over the years have been between them and Amazon.

Wombat
12th September 2005, 13:48
Yeah, I hate trying out new places because half the time they'll list an item as "in stock," but as soon as you pay for it it becomes "on backorder from supplier."

Helevitia
12th September 2005, 15:49
Newegg always delivers 1 or 2 days earlier than the posted date. They aren't always the cheapest but close enough.

Although I must say that I don't like the new site layout.

Chrono_Wanderer
12th September 2005, 20:16
Speaking of online purchasing, I am curious if I can buy stuff from Amazon Japan in Canada. I suppose I can buy imported stuff here too, but the selection aren't that great here.

Jammrock
12th September 2005, 20:44
Depending on what you are looking for, there are several importers of Japanese goods in North America. Especially if you are hunting for anime, manga, TV and movies.

Sasq
12th September 2005, 21:21
Speaking of online purchasing, I am curious if I can buy stuff from Amazon Japan in Canada. I suppose I can buy imported stuff here too, but the selection aren't that great here.
well as I can buy from amazon.com when amazon japan doesn't have what I want...

Kooldino
13th September 2005, 13:07
I order most of my stuff from newegg.

But before I order anything, I check out resellerratings.com

Claymonkey
13th September 2005, 13:19
resellerratings.com has been a lifesaver many times. I rarely buy anything from a new vendor without checking them out.

Mehen
13th September 2005, 14:30
for canada check out ncix.com