• Show
Clear All

• New (non)certified Matrox drivers

Windows 2000 and Windows XP driver
    File Name: Release Date: Version: Size:
    2kxp_110_00_038_hf.exe Sept. 07, 2005
    1.10.00.038 HF 10 MB

Notes and known issues:
    - This is a driver release for Matrox Parhelia 128MB/256MB (AGP), Matrox Parhelia 256MB (PCI), Matrox Parhelia DL256 PCI, Matrox P650 Low-Profile PCI, Millennium P650 PCIe, Millennium P650, Millennium P750 boards.
    - Please uninstall your current drivers using Microsoft Add/Remove Programs before installing the new drivers. Do not uninstall your current drivers if you have Matrox RT2500, Matrox DigiSuite or Matrox Imaging products installed in your system.

Sorry, but there is no additional info concerning this driver!

Don't forget to uninstall the old drivers, before you install the new driver.
    MOL
    Atlon XP3200+, Asus A7N8X-E deluxe, Corsair 2x512 Mb Twinx 2-2-2-5 PC3200, Matrox Parhelia 256Mb with added coolerblocks on all the memory chips and modified cooler/ fan combination with reduced speed.

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty happy with my current set of drivers. I think I'm running the 1.10.0.37 SE set. It's driving both a Parhelia 4x AGP and a Millennium G450 PCI.

Unless someone knows of a compelling reason to upgrade, I'll stick with what I've got.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

There is at least one good reason to upgrade to the new driver, as it is now possible to enable portrait mode in drivers, without thrid-party programs.
      you can ask, "why did take so long...." but the bottom line is, now it possible

Regards Thomas
      P650 AGP and PCI user....

Comment

This was also possible with the previous version, according to Haig this is just a bugfix release for some pro-apps.
        All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

I ended up upgrading the drivers on one of my dev machines anyway. I wanted to run one of my screens at 1920x1440 and the SE drivers I had installed wouldn't let me select that resolution.

They're working just fine.

I've been using the pivot feature on my other dev machine for a little while now with a previous driver set. It works well too. I haven't bothered to upgrade the drivers on that one.

Comment

I still do not understand why Matrox is not giving release information about any new released driver, added software or new BIOS.
            It's in my opinion for every Matrox "P" user very much of interest to know all about the things which have been changed in a driver, software or BIOS.
            There must be a good reasons for Matrox to change any driver, software or BIOS. (costing money!)
            So they know "for whatever reason" they have changed something and it will be very easy for them to add that kind of information by the use off an so-called "change-log".
            What do other "P" users think about those kind of things?
            MOL
            Atlon XP3200+, Asus A7N8X-E deluxe, Corsair 2x512 Mb Twinx 2-2-2-5 PC3200, Matrox Parhelia 256Mb with added coolerblocks on all the memory chips and modified cooler/ fan combination with reduced speed.

Comment

Originally posted by MOL
              What do other "P" users think about those kind of things?
              The problem is that Matrox don't care what "P" users think.
              A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

yep

Comment

Matrox haven't released change logs with their drivers for ages, maybe they sacked the person who used to do it
                  When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Or forgot to hire him in the first place!

I remember emailing their web master to complain about the lack of release notes back when I had my first 2MB Matrox Millenium PCI card. They had just redone their website with the "clown" theme and I remember complimenting the web master on the new design. The web master replied saying that they'd endeavour to make that information available more quickly in the future. I guess 10 years isn't "in the future" enough yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X